April 20, 2011

Annoying Adenoids

This post could also be titled "Snoring will make you snotty," which is close to the truth.

While driving home from Ikea last Saturday I fell asleep in the car.  I don't know how long I slept but I woke myself up mid-snore.  Six days later I am in full on congestion mode.  My throat is sore and I can't even guess how many boxes of tissues I've gone through.


10 Things I wish I'd done this week;

10. Organize pantry, storage and bookshelf in closet
9. Put mattress protector ON Turtle's bed
8. Assemble bookshelf for girls' bedroom
7. Sort and purge everyone's clothing
6. Put away everyone's clothing
5. Unpack my books
4. Unpack the girls' books
3. Laundry, laundry and more laundry
2. Purge and put away girls' toys
1. Bake cookies!

Turtle has Friday and Monday off so I hope after a restful weekend (please?!) I'll be feeling better and can get the apartment back to normal.

It would be nice to not be tripping over orange garbage bags every time I go into another room.

No comments:

Post a Comment