April 08, 2011

Look What I Found

Before I dive into my weekend projects I wanted to share some fun stuff I found from link parties I've been visiting.

Kids stuff
Lori made a fabulous play kitchen for her boys
Check out the Flickr Play Kitchen pool!

Oh, how I wish I had a spare room to give the girls for a playroom!  Robin's is just divine.

Two girls. One closet. A lot of clothes. Closet Dividers?  Thanks Heather!

My bag of tricks
I got rid of my wallet since it had such a small space for change.  Now I have a big stack of cards I'm always sorting through. Nancy has the perfect solution for me.

If I didn't already have a gorgeous thrift store mug for them Molly has an fab upcycled bookmark storage tin for all my bookmark pretties.  I may just make some to store the bookmark blanks I have.

My mane is always breaking headbands from the dollar store and then I'm fixing them with elastics.  Mel is making her own from ribbon and hair elastics.

Craft Room
I love my cork boards.  If only they weren't brown.  Why is cork SO gross looking?  Emily has just what I need.

Heidi has a gorgeous craft room. Inspiration for mine.

Food
I love apple pie.  These?  I think I'll have to make a dozen or three.  I'm gonna be browsing Emily's archives for more goodies!

Wish I'd thought of that!
Bonnie is doing a week by week series using Jennifer's book.  I have the first version, every time I read through it I find something new I want to put into practice.  It's such a well written book.

No comments:

Post a Comment