Ok, it was only one list and before I got more than 10 words my ADD kicked in and I was off on another tangent.
Last night I was reading my Twitterstream and saw that Chookoloonks has her word - inspire! Which inspired mine!
One of my projects for 2011 is to undertake my own Happiness Project. One of the resolutions I have is to capture more of my family on film/video/however. Then I thought, what a perfect way to sum up how I want to achieve things this year, THAT is what I want to do with my daydreams and goals and aspirations. I want to capture them! So my one little word for 2011 is capture.
Some things I want to capture this year;
- more photos of the girls
- more photos of Hubs and me, or just Hubs OR just me (yikes)
- crafty ideas
- drawing ideas - how about a sketch book filled up?! Or at least drawn in?
- an organized (or more so) apartment
- photos of my favourite recipes
- a recipe book handwritten by me for the girls, or the start of one
I'm sure as the year goes on I will think of more things to capture and add to this list.
Do you have one little word for 2011?